Lansdowne Community Hall

About You

Select an option

Requested Date and Event Duration

From:                             To:

Event Information

Thanks for submitting! The current hall coordinator will be in touch to discuss your request within 48 hours.

Please note the following links and documents you may need to refer to, depending on the specifics of your event:


Are you planning an event on a public park site this season? Get the required Parkland Event License for no charge from your Community Recreation Coordinator.

Not sure if you need a Parkland Event License? Review the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) here: or submit your application form here:

A license would be required for any exception to City of Edmonton Parkland Bylaw 2202, such as: 

  • Group gatherings of 50 or more people 

  • A ceremony (wedding, church service) 

  • Commercial entertainment such as Fireworks, horse‐drawn wagon/sleigh rides, hot air balloons, commercial photography, gaming/raffles, amusement rides, bouncy houses/inflatable play structures, petting zoo, outdoor music/stage, etc. 

  • Temporary food service and barbecue 

  • Liquor to serve or sell 

  • Portable toilets 

  • Model aircraft, rockets or other power‐assisted flying models 

  • Temporary fire pits 

  • Putting up temporary signage on parkland 

  • Vehicles driving across or parking on parkland 


Book a sports field or ball diamond (fees apply): 
Related event organizing resources:
Event planning guide:

Block Party Tool Kit: